AT A GLANCE
WHAT IT ISArgan Oil is a favorite ingredient in both the skincare and makeup industries for its wide array of skin benefits
WHAT IT DOESArgan Oil is a beneficial ingredient with many different usages for any problem areas. From smoothing and preventing wrinkles to having anti-inflammatory properties to help combat acne, it is no wonder that this ingredient is sought after
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCTSVitality Nourishing Facial Oil
1. Smooths and prevents wrinkles
With its capability of increasing skin elasticity and boosting hydration, argan oil may help slow the aging process and reduce signs of wrinkles and fine lines.
2. Retains and locks in moisture
All plant oils contain fatty acids but each plant contains different concentration levels. Argan oil in particular is very rich in oleic fatty acids, which is highly beneficial for those with dry skin.
3. Absorbs quickly for a light non-greasy feel
One of the best characteristics of Argan oil is that it is ultra lightweight and absorbs quick enough to leave your skin moisturized without feeling oily or clogging pores. For those with oily and blemish-prone skin, you’re in luck!
4. Nutrient rich Vitamin E & fatty acids soothe and calmVitamin E is required to support healthy hair, skin, and nails which explains why Argan oil is great for multipurpose use. Argan oil is also rich in fatty acids such as linoleic and oleic, the two fats known to support great health. Argan oil for face benefits, argan oil for acne, argan oil for scars, argan oil for dry skin, argan oil for wrinkles, argan oil for skin care
5. Fights free radical damage
Free radicals are known as harmful atoms that can damage cells that cause aging, wrinkling, sagging, dark spots and more. Argan oil is rich in fatty acids and antioxidants that helps to fight free radicals.
6. Reduces redness and dark spots
Argan oil is used as a skin lightener which helps to reduce the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation. It’s soothing effects also relieves redness.
7. Anti-inflammatory helps to combat acne
Vitamin E found in Argan oil is a major anti-inflammatory that helps prevent acne by controlling oil production. Overproduction of sebum from dehydration causes breakouts but Argan oil works to balance the skin’s sebum levels to combat acne.
8. Non-comedogenic - safe for all skin types
Those with sensitive or acne-prone skin, this one’s for you! Argan oil is non-comedogenic, meaning it will NOT clog your pores. Achieve dreamy, dewy skin without the fear of breakouts using our Vitality Nourishing Facial Oil.Argan oil for face benefits, argan oil for acne, argan oil for scars, argan oil for dry skin, argan oil for wrinkles, argan oil for skin care