Galentine’s Day is that one day of the year to relish life with your BFFs.
It is the modern day response for single ladies to stop feeling lonely on Valentine’s Day instead turn it into a celebration of sisterly love. Make it full of indulging treats and reminiscing cherished memories. It could be the traditional all-ladies cocktail party, movie night, or beach day. Or, make it special by pampering your skin as well as nourishing your soul. Organize an at home spa bash complete with face masks, aromatherapy skincare, and body treatments... the memories will surely last for a lifetime.
Five Galentine's Day Gift Ideas from Sonage
1. Sonage Travel Kits are a mini beauty bag in themselves! Each bag is tailored to a specific skin type and includes a compact travel sponge so you can always have a little pampering on the go!
2. Nothings sounds better than getting rid of your dead skin with some exfoliation! Sonage Gommage Exfoliating Gel uses lime and locust bean to rub away your dead skin to prep it for a dreamy face mask.
3. Our favorite mask to hydrate, soften and firm the skin is the Patagonia Berry Stem Cell Mask. Its cream-textured stem cell technology leaves the skin visibly brighter while helping to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Not only does it smell amazing, but its beautiful lavender color makes it one of the most fun to snap a selfie in.
4. The beautifying properties of essential oils have been known for thousands of years, the Sonage Vitality Nourishing Facial Oil uses a blend of 10 essential dry oils, including argan and marula, for intense hydration without a greasy feel.
5. Our 100% Natural All-Purpose Balm the Sonage Laserine Botanical Salve a non-toxic alternative to Petrolatum and helps alleviate dryness, chapping, rashes or irritated skin. Makeup artists' best kept secret. There is no limit to the ways you can use this product. Here are 10 tips to transforming your beauty routine with this all-purpose balm: 10 Life Changing Beauty Hacks Using this All-Purpose Beauty Balm.
Happy Galentine’s Day everyone!