Sonage products may be returned within 14 days for a full refund provided the product has not been opened and used. No returns accepted without a return authorization issued by our office. We have sample sizes for initial purchase to determine your’s skin tolerance and preference. Our return guidelines:
- Products must have been purchased directly from Sonage.com. We cannot accept returns of products purchased from other retail outlets or websites. Please return those to the store where purchased.
- All unopened products returned after 14 days from purchase will have a 20% restocking fee deducted from refund or exchange. There will be no refunds or exchanges issued after 30 days from purchase date.
- Please include a copy of your receipt (or a note with your order #, name, email address, phone number) and your reason for returning the product(s).
- We recommend that you send your return via an insured method, which can be tracked in the case of loss.
- Items that are damaged or shipped incorrectly will be replaced or exchanged at no expense to you. Please make these claims within 3 working days from receipt of products.
Should you decide to return a product for a refund or exchange, call our Customer Support team 310-455-6155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an RMA number. We cannot accept returns without an RMA number. Our mailing address is 3213 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90405.
A credit or refund will be issued to the original credit card used to place the order within 5 business days of receipt. Please allow for up to 2 billing cycles for the credit adjustment to appear on your statement.
Refunds for classes cancelled by Sonäge: In the event that a class has to be cancelled, students will be provided a refund of 100% of class fees, within 5 days of the planned start date of the class.
Refunds for students who withdraw: Students that withdraw 5 days before the first day of class will receive a full refund of class fees or the fees can be applied to a future class. All other students will forfeit their class fees.