Jolie Contour Body Crème, a body firming crème inspired by professional body treatments works effectively to tone your figure and visibly firm your skin. With age the skin’s firmness decreases affecting areas such as the arms, bust, stomach and buttocks.
Jolie Contour Body Creme
Body Firming Cream Helps Firm and Tone
Read More +
Our body firming cream contains green coffee oil that combats stubborn cellulite by stimulating circulation, promoting the look of smoother, firmer more toned skin. Couple that with cocoa butter, avocado oil and shea butter you get a powerful and rich cream that improves the look of crepiness, sagging and leaves your body feeling hydrated all day long.
Its rich texture with a woodsy-sweet scent of eucalyptus (that has a bunch of health benefits too) is easily massaged into the skin without leaving a greasy film. Our body firming crème intensely hydrates, firms, tones and smooths while reducing the appearance of imperfections, cellulite and stretch marks. VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE
All Skin Types
+ Caffeine stimulates and minimizes the appearance of cellulite
+ Nourishing Shea Butter leaves skin feeling soft and looking smooth
+ Makes skin appear smoother, firmer, tighter and hydrated
+ Rich texture moisturizes skin, yet is non-greasy
Self-Massage Body Sculpting Method
Benefits of Green Coffee Oil
Discover the power of Green Coffee Oil,
a key ingredient in Jolie Contour Body Crème
- Dissolves fat: Caffeine dissolves fat below the skin by converting it to fatty acids that can then be removed by the blood circulation and metabolized to energy
- Reduces cellulite: Caffeine increases the blood flow to stimulate the removal of the fatty acid from the fatty layer
- Contains antioxidants: Caffeine limits the amount of free radicals produced by our body which diminishes the appearance of lumpy dimpled skin on thighs, hips, buttocks and abdomen
- Decreases puffiness: Caffeine improves circulation in skin which reduces the appearance of puffiness and gets your skin glowing
- Helps with collagen production: The Green coffee bean oil used in Jolie contains amino acids that helps aid in collagen and elastin production
PARABEN FREE, BOTANICAL INGREDIENTS, NON-COMEDOGENIC, CRUELTY-FREE, MADE IN USA
- Green Coffee Oil Contains high level of palmitic and linoleic fatty acids. High in antioxidants, improves appearance of skin texture
- Shea Butter Emollient alleviates surface dehydration, deeply moisturizing, skin protectant
- Avocado Oil Boosts collagen production, helps skin rejuvenation
- Cocoa Butter Rich in phytochemicals, high in fatty acids, hydrates and nourishes the skin
- Eucalyptus Oil Stimulant, decongestant, fights mental fatigue
- Lavender Oil Astringent, soothing, hydrating, calming and sedative
- Cedarwood Rich, woody, clarifying properties
- Bitter Orange Extract Promotes natural cell renewal, stimulating
Full Ingredient List: water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, ethylhexyl palmitate, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), persea gratissima (avocado) oil, glyceryl stearate, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, coffee arabica seed (green coffee) oil, glycerin, polyglyceryl-2 stearate, stearyl alcohol, potassium cetyl phosphate, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf (eucalyptus) oil, cedrus atlantica wood (cedarwood) oil, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) oil, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, xanthan gum, sodium dehydroacetate
How to Use
Apply our body sculpting cream liberally on body to hydrate and soothe skin. May be used daily for all-over smoothing or applied as a spot treatment to areas such as the arms, bust, thighs, abdomen, buttocks or any other areas that need a lift. Use deep, circular massaging motions to apply. Remember to take some time to rub it in, massaging the skin and creating heat for better absorption! For more effectiveness do the rolling-kneading massage (a technique of pinching the skin between the thumb and index finger, lifting and rolling) to "break up" the cellulite in the areas concerned.
- What causes the skin to lose its firmness?
A variety of factors – internal and external trigger the skin to lose its firmness. Some of the factors are:
Internal Factors: aging, pregnancy, hormonal, weight loss or genetics.
External Factors: diet, alcohol consumption, stress, lack of physical activity, UV exposure and unhealthy lifestyle.
- When is a good time to start using a firming body cream?
The earlier you start to use it, the better the results will be. For some the signs of a lack of firmness can appear during teenage years when hormone levels are higher, while for others it can be triggered during pregnancy, weight loss or anytime a hormonal change occurs.
- How can I reduce the appearance of cellulite?
The key to fighting cellulite and its visible signs is a balanced diet and regular exercise. Reduce salt intake and high sodium ready meals as they lead to water retention and excess fat storage in the body. Instead choose organic fresh fruits and vegetables rich in potassium and anti-oxidants. Use a body firming crème like Jolie Contour Body Crème to help fight appearance of cellulite.
- Can I use Jolie Contour Body Crème for sensitive skin?
The Jolie Contour Body Cream is formulated for all skin types.
- Is this body contour cream vegan-friendly?
Jolie Contour Body Crème is vegan and gluten-free.
- How to firm and tone my skin?
The skin’s firmness is linked to internal and external factors. The most important factor is having a healthy lifestyle comprised of a balanced diet and regular exercise. To improve your skin’s appearance and make it look firmer, more toned and tightened, we recommend using Jolie Contour Body Crème twice a day to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
4 Target Areas, 1 Firming Solution
Abdomen and Waist:
Apply with circular smoothing motions in a clockwise direction. Then, with closed fists, firmly smooth over the whole waist from bottom to top, continually alternating the fists.
Apply with smoothing motions from bottom to top, concentrating on the inside of the upper arm. Then, firmly smooth the top of each arm with the closed fist of the other arm.
Apply with smoothing motions starting from the knee and work your way up. Knead your thighs with both hands. Firmly smooth each thigh with closed fist and then massage with your palms open.
Apply with circular smoothing motions in a clockwise direction starting from the hip and moving towards the thigh, and then going back to the hip.