AT A GLANCE
WHAT IT ISTips and tricks to minimize eye puffiness and dark circles
WHAT IT DOESDark circles and puffy eyes can be a serious issues which in most cases can be reduced by following some simple tips and tricks.
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCTBaby Frioz Mini Icy Globes, Luster Eye Creme
Our eyes are quite sensitive and so is the area around them. It's a known fact that the skin around our eyes are more delicate than other parts, so they are more susceptible to darkness, puffiness, wrinkles, fine lines, and other skin related issues.
Most of our under eye issues are inevitable and could have been caused by number of reasons ranging from ageing to sun exposure, lack of sleep to tiredness, etc. While dark circles and puffy eyes seem to be a serious issue, in most cases, some simple tips and tricks can be followed to reduce the impact and minimize the underlying issue. However, to do so, firstly you need to find out what causes eye puffiness. Once you figure the reason out, the next step is to address it. Here are few additional steps to get rid of puffy eyes:
- Get adequate sleep: One of the major reasons for puffy eyes is lack of sleep or improper sleep. To rectify this issue, it's absolutely necessary to get your 8 hours beauty sleep. It is called beauty sleep for a reason; adequate amount of sleep always contributes in enhancing one's overall skin as well as mental health.
- Monitor, access, and resolve your allergies: Sometimes your skin may breakout and have such puffiness and redness due to some allergies. If that is the case, consult a doctor and get required medication.
- Reduce stress: Most common cause for puffiness in our eye area is due to tiredness and stress. If you are stressed internally, it starts reflecting on your skin. Monitor your stress levels and keep yourselves calm and refreshed.
- Start using eye cream: Irrespective of the underlying cause, using eye cream regularly is the best way to minimize undereye related skin concerns. An affordable yet multitasking eye cream like Sonage Luster Eye Creme is infused with collagen, this sheer eye cream works to reduce the appearance of fine lines and aging. It is also perfect under makeup, so you can conveniently use the same product both in the morning and evening.
- Massage and depuff your eyes: In case of severe puffiness, you can depuff your eyes by regular cold massage. While a hack for this is to do it with cold spoon, the right and more fruitful way is to use Sonage's Baby Frioz Mini Icy Globes. With this product, you can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, irregular pigmentation, and blemishes through proven-effective skin icing and lymphatic techniques. Such mini ice globes are travel-friendly, easy to carry in your purse, convenient for sensitive areas like under eyes. Massaging your eyes using icy globes along with your favorite eye cream or serum will make you feel luxurious.
Follow all these tips and tricks to minimize eye puffiness and dark circles. Additionally, keep yourselves hydrated daily and stick to your skincare routine with adequate SPF to maintain your overall skin health.